Thursday, September 6, 2007

My Introduction


My name is Kristina Ristova I am 16 , I was born in Macedonia I lived there for 15 years but before 9 mounts I moved here in Prince George.
I moved here with my family , my mom and dad . I am the only child and I am happy about that.
I have a lot of hobbies and interests in my life so I will share some of them with you.
One if my favorite interests in my life probably will be Cars because I enjoy car racing and that's why I have a membership in a four wheeling drive team but there is a another stuff that i like to do for example I like music my favorite of music is everything what is good and I also play a Violin , I like art my favorite thing in Art probably will be Glass painting drawing Tattoos and portraits.
I like reading books one of my favorite books will be " The Davinci Code " and " Murder In the train " I like those book because I like book who make sense I make you read more and more.
I also like collecting quotes my favorite quote probably will be " If you judge people you have no time to love them "
In my free time I like to spend time with my friends and watch movies.
In ten years from now I am seeing myself happy in relationship and working mt dream job FBI or Crime scene investigation detective

No comments: