Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Journal entry #1 - Going against my values

When I was younger I remember that I lie my best friend about some stuff I can not remember what , but after I did the mistake I was feeling really bad , it seems that my heart broke the all world seem that was on top of me everything was wrong, but the good thing about going against you are values is that you learn to not make the same mistakes again because you don’t want to felt that way.

When I was grade 8 had a solo concert and I did not know that all the money from the tickets were for donation for the child who needet a surgery , and for that donation I got a Diploma for good benefits made for the chilldren who needs help.

3 comments:

Kristina T. said...

hey hey hey, that is some mistake hope you tald her the truth after that

Shelly said...

hey the lie I think everyone does it but it does feel bad. awesome about the solo.
love ya shelly

Braden said...

Hey I think that going against your values can be a good to do like once because you learn your lesson and know not to do it again.