Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Business, Politics, and Ethics Questions

1.If you smoked marijuana as a teenager and were now filling out an employment questionnaire asking whether you had ever used drugs, how would you respond? Assume you must sign an affidavit swearing to the truth of your statements.

*********** If I smoked marijuana when I was a teenager and now I am filling out and employment form , I will say the true , even It's not something I should feel proud about that, but it's better that way , to be honest because they will find out maybe not right away , maybe it needs more time but they are going to discover everyhing about you soon or later on.

3 comments:

Kangbarok said...

great blog!

Unknown said...

i would truly say that I havent smoked marijuana knowing that I have because i could not have gotten the job so
whats the point to rat yourself out for nothing.

7D VENS FC said...

good article